Tresspassers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Always be here

Tides on the verge of extinction

Sky collapsing down slowly

Birds and trees falling lightly

Memories folding away

The streets are just a river of dust

The ships on the bay

All go sailing away

They won’t be back here again

Can somebody tell me?

Why the highest highs,

Always match with the lowest lows..

Because I really don’t know.

And I don’t want to fall asleep,

Because there’s no guarantee,

That I’ll ever get back..

Despite of me.

Because I don’t want to come back,

Because I’m way up here...

The air is so clear,

And I’m looking at you.

I’m already so high,

Above the ground...

I’m already afloat,

Way below.

Please don’t keep me at bay,

I want to float away...

Something so exciting,

And at the same time terrifying.

Comes my way,

Emotions amplifying.

Hold me down,

I need to breathe...

Hold me up,

I need to leave...

Keep me back,

I have to flee...

Send me away,

To somewhere far away...

But always be here,

Close to me ...

Always be here

With me.

No comments:

Post a Comment